Auto Accident Injury Treatment in West Des Moines, IA
Our chiropractors offer auto accident injury treatment; our treatment options are completely natural, and we do not advocate the use of powerful prescription medications to mask your symptoms. Instead, our chiropractors in West Des Moines seek to heal your injuries to help naturally reduce your symptoms.
Common Injuries from Auto Accidents
Dr. White and Dr. Kramer treat a wide variety of car accident injuries such as:
- Whiplash - Whiplash is one of the most common auto accident injuries. It happens when your head is forcefully whipped back and forth during the accident. This causes all the muscles and ligaments to become injured, and it can even misalign the vertebrae in your neck, causing neck stiffness and pain.
- Back Injuries - You may also injure your back during the accident. Common back injuries after a car accident include herniated discs and sprains and strains.
- Joint Injuries – It is not uncommon to experience wrist and shoulder injuries during a car accident. Your shoulder becomes injured as a result of the seat belt holding it back while the rest of your body continues to move slightly forward. Wrist injuries occur when someone is holding onto the steering wheel or a manual shifter.
Symptoms of Car Crash Injuries
Symptoms of car crash injuries may take a few days to fully manifest. In order to ensure the best outcome possible, our chiropractor recommends scheduling an appointment within 72 hours of your accident.
- Pain that Radiates into the Arms or Legs
- Joint Pain and Loss of Range of Motion
- Neck Pain
- Loss of Concentration
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Back Pain
How Our Chiropractors Treat Your Injuries
Auto accident injury treatment in Midwest City starts with a comprehensive examination that may include digital images. This is so our car accident chiropractor in West Des Moines can fully diagnose your injury and its severity.
Whiplash Treatment Options
Whiplash treatment may include chiropractic adjustments, corrective exercises and acupuncture. These treatments are designed to lower your pain and inflammation while improving your rate of healing.
Back Injury Treatments
Our back injury treatments are designed to help heal sprains and strains and herniated discs as well as other car accident related back injuries. Chiropractic adjustments are beneficial for healing herniated discs, misaligned vertebrae and pinched nerves. Acupuncture helps lower overall back pain, and corrective exercises can rebuild the strength in your core muscles.
Joint Injury Treatments
When you injure your wrist, shoulder or extremity joint during your car crash, chiropractic adjustments and corrective exercises can help. The adjustments help ensure the bones of the joint are correctly aligned, and the corrective exercises help build the strength in the surrounding muscles so that they can better support the joint.
Schedule Your Auto Accident Injury Treatment with
Our Chiropractors in West Des Moines
Don’t wait for symptoms to present themselves after you’ve been in a car crash. See a chiropractor immediately to asses any injuries. To schedule an appointment contact us at 515-267-9956.